We need your help to restore funding for The Autism Program of Illinois (TAP). There are many ways you can help! Here are some:
- What are the autism numbers in YOUR county? Click here to download a chart to find out.
- Send a personal message to Governor Rauner – click here to be taken to the Contact page on the Governor’s web site.
- Find your elected officials – click here to visit the Illinois State Board of Elections web site.
- Want to write a letter to the editor of your local newspaper? Great idea! Click here for some helpful tips on writing effective letters.
- Would you like to see a sample letter to the editor? Click here to download a copy.
- Don’t forget: The Illinois General Assembly must take action to restore TAP funding by May 31, 2015!
- Share photos on social media. Right click on these photos to save to your computer. Please feel free to use these on your social media sites to spread the cause to SAVE TAP.